Alessi Keyes Construction is a mid-sized Arkansas based construction firm that enjoys an annual construction volume approximating between $25 and $30 million. Alessi Keyes Construction was incorporated in 1993 by partners James Alessi and Cloud Keyes. The partners have accumulated more than 90 years combined management experience in the construction industry including more than 280 successfully completed projects as Alessi Keyes Construction. Our firm is able to deliver projects on time, in budget, and as per plans and specifications. Our financial strength is one of our major assets, with excellent bonding capacity and an excellent operating credit rating.
Alessi Keyes Construction’s Competitive Advantages:
- Integrity – our name and reputation are our finest assets. Technology and methods are always changing, but integrity is an unchanging value at Alessi Keyes. We treat people in the same manner as we expect to be treated.
- Alessi Keyes Construction’s excellent credit rating demonstrates that we are financially sound and responsible. Our suppliers and subcontractors are paid promptly.
- Alessi Keyes Construction delivers honest value – we are industry competitive, organizationally efficient, and produce recognized high quality projects.
- James Alessi and Cloud Keyes have a hands-on approach to every project by executing a “Team Member” management style. This insures our clients a knowledgeable and accountable management response to any construction issue that may arise.
- Building permanent customer relationships is our corporate goal, so clients’ interests are always our primary focus.
- Safety comes first on all of our jobsites. This is reflected in our EPR being one of the lowest in the industry which saves our clients money and mitigates financial risk.
- Alessi Keyes Construction uses a “Team Member” approach to project management. Our staff is fully knowledgeable on all aspects of your project. We utilize nationally recognized construction management software that tracks every project on a “real-time basis” and further allows web-based open project collaboration between team members and clients.